NASA Education News
- Maryland, Michigan, Texas Students to Link Up with NASA Astronauts on Space Station
Students from Maryland, Michigan and Texas will talk with astronauts on the International Space Station this week as part of NASA’s Year of Education on Station.
- NASA Announces Winners of Weather-shortened Rover Challenge
NASA has announced the winners of the 2018 Human Exploration Rover Challenge, held April 13 at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Frostburg State Students to Speak with NASA Astronaut in Space
Frostburg State University, in collaboration with its sister institutions in Frostburg, Maryland, will speak with NASA astronaut Ricky Arnold who is living, working and doing research aboard the Inter …
- Students to Compete in NASA's Human Exploration Rover Challenge; Media Invited
Media are invited to the U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama, Friday, April 13, and Saturday, April 14, for NASA's Human Exploration Rover Challenge.
- NASA Brings Universe of Discovery to USA Science and Engineering Festival
Step into the future of aviation and space exploration with NASA at the USA Science and Engineering Festival on Saturday, April 7, and Sunday, April 8, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in …
- NASA Announces Teams, New Rules for 2018 Human Exploration Rover Challenge
Teams from around the globe will compete April 13-14 in NASA's Human Exploration Rover Challenge at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama.
- NASA Glenn Hosts First Computer Science Day For Youth To Explore STEM Careers
NASA’s Glenn Research Center will host its first Computer Science Day on Friday, April 6 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Lewis Field at 21000 Brookpark Road in Cleveland for middle schoolers to explore STEM …
- NASA Rover Challenge Strives to Recruit, Inspire New Teams With Race-day Workshop for Educators
When the NASA Human Exploration Rover Challenge gets underway April 13, Marshall organizers will welcome some 30 educators with no previous "rovernaut" experience, alongside hundreds of comp …
- Buckeye Regional 17th Annual FIRST Robotics Competition
More than 1,400 high school students from Ohio, New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, Kentucky, West Virginia, New Jersey, Iowa, Tennessee and South Carolina, will compete in the Buckeye Regional FIRST Rob …
- University Student Projects Launch from NASA Wallops
Four university student projects were successfully launched at 6:51:30 a.m. EDT, March 25, 2018, on a NASA suborbital sounding rocket from the agency's Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia.