NASA Education News
- NASA 60th Anniversary: How It All Began Crossword Puzzle
NASA 60th Anniversary: How It All Began Crossword Puzzle
- Houston Medical Students to Speak Live with NASA Astronaut on Space Station
Medical students from The University of Texas Health Sciences Center (UTHealth) in Houston will speak with an astronaut aboard the International Space Station next week.
- NASA Awards Fellowships to 12 Graduate Students
NASA Fellowship Activity has awarded fellowships through NASA’s Minority University Research and Education Project (MUREP) and Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate (ARMD) to 12 graduate students t …
- Va. Space Flight Academy Summer Space Camps Draw Record Numbers of Students
Virginia Space Flight Academy (VSFA) reached a major milestone this year, celebrating 20 years of operating week-long residential space camps and technology-based programs for young people in the Delm …
- South Dakota, Texas Students to Speak with Astronauts on International Space Station
University and middle school students from South Dakota, and junior high students from Texas, will talk live with astronauts on the International Space Station next week.
- NASA Glenn Brings Space Technology to Community STEM Festival
NASA’s Glenn Research Center, Cleveland Public Library and First Beulah Baptist Church are teaming up to bring science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) to the 2018 STEM Festival at Firs …
- Want to Learn More About the Sun? Here’s How:
Parker Solar Probe, NASA’s mission to “Touch the Sun” may already be on its way, but it’s never too late to start learning about our nearest star.
- Inspiring the Next Generation of Girls to Pursue STEAM Careers
Girl Up – a global leadership initiative of the United Nations Foundation – partnered with the U.S. State Department, Google, NASA and others to organize the annual Women in Science camp to provide yo …
- NASA Awards $2.3 Million in Grants to Minority Serving Institutions to Expand STEM Education
NASA's Minority University Research and Education Program (MUREP) Aerospace Academy (MAA) has selected seven Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs) for cooperative agreement awards totaling nearly …
- NASA Glenn Selects Winners of Drop Tower Challenge
NASA's Glenn Research Center in Cleveland has selected winners of the 2018 Microgravity Expulsion from Water Experiments Challenge. The winning teams have been invited to participate in the Ameri …