- NASA Selects Instrument for Future International Mission to Martian Moons
NASA has selected a science instrument for an upcoming Japan-led sample return mission to the moons of Mars planned for launch in 2024.
- Tennessee Students to Speak with NASA Astronauts on International Space Station
Students at Southside Elementary School in Lebanon, Tennessee, will have the opportunity to speak with NASA astronauts living, working and doing research aboard the International Space Station at 10:0 …
- NASA’s Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Audit Result
NASA has received an unmodified audit opinion on its Fiscal Year 2017 (FY 2017) financial statements, making this the seventh consecutive year of "clean" opinions.
- NASA Expands Podcast Selections with New Science Series
“Gravity Assist,” a new NASA weekly podcast series, launches Wednesday on NASA.gov and the SoundCloud and iTunes audio platforms.
- NASA Space Station Cargo Launches Aboard Orbital ATK Mission
The International Space Station will receive about 7,400 pounds of cargo, including new science and technology investigations, following the successful launch of Orbital ATK’s Cygnus spacecraft from N …
- NASA Sets Media Coverage of Rescheduled NOAA Weather Satellite Launch
The Joint Polar Satellite System-1 (JPSS-1) satellite, the first in a new series of four highly advanced National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) polar-orbiting satellites, now is schedu …
- NASA Pays Tribute to Early Space Pioneer Richard Gordon
The following is a statement from acting NASA Administrator Robert Lightfoot on the passing of former NASA astronaut Richard Gordon:
- NASA TV Coverage Set for Next Resupply Mission to International Space Station
NASA commercial cargo provider Orbital ATK is scheduled to launch its eighth mission to the International Space Station at 7:37 a.m. EST Saturday, Nov. 11 NASA’s Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia.
- Virginia Students to Speak with NASA Astronauts on Space Station
NASA's Joe Acaba, Mark Vande Hei, and Randy Bresnik, during 52S Arrival,
- Briefings, NASA Television Coverage Set for Launch of NOAA Weather Satellite
Officials from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and NASA are preparing for the upcoming launch of the Joint Polar Satellite System-1 (JPSS-1), the first in a series of four h …