- NASA Announces Updated Crew Assignments for Space Station Missions
NASA is announcing an addition to the NASA lineup for upcoming launches, and making changes to some assignments for International Space Station missions in 2018.
- Long-Term Warming Trend Continued in 2017: NASA, NOAA
Earth’s global surface temperatures in 2017 ranked as the second warmest since 1880, according to an analysis by NASA.
- NASA Briefing Thursday Will Preview Upcoming US Spacewalks
American and Japanese astronauts aboard the International Space Station will embark on a pair of spacewalks Jan. 23 and 29 to service the station’s robotic arm. Experts from NASA and the Canadian Spac …
- Massachusetts Students to Speak with Astronauts on Space Station
Students at Framingham State University (FSU) in Massachusetts will speak with astronauts living, working, and doing research aboard the International Space Station at 12:15 p.m. EST Friday, Jan. 19. …
- NASA, NOAA to Announce 2017 Global Temperatures, Climate Conditions
Climate experts from NASA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) will provide the annual release of data on global temperatures and discuss the most important climate trends of …
- Idaho Students to Speak with NASA Astronaut on International Space Station
Students from 10 schools in Idaho will speak with a NASA astronaut living and working aboard the International Space Station at 11:25 a.m. EST Wednesday, Jan. 17.
- NASA's Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel Releases 2017 Annual Report
The Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel (ASAP), an advisory committee that reports to NASA and Congress, has issued its 2017 annual report examining NASA's safety performance over the past year and h …
- NASA Awards Engineering, Research Support Contract
NASA has selected HX5, LLC of Fort Walton Beach, Florida, to perform engineering, research and scientific support at NASA’s Glenn Research Center in Cleveland.
- NASA, Partners Discuss Power for Future Space Exploration
NASA and its partners will host a news conference at noon EST (9 a.m. PST) Thursday, Jan. 18, at the National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas, to discuss a recent experiment involving a new power s …
- NASA Invites Media to View Orion Test Capsule, Recovery Hardware
Media are invited to see a test version of NASA’s Orion spacecraft and the hardware that will be used to recover the spacecraft upon its return from space, and talk with team members involved in the r …