- NASA, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Name Earth and Space Air Prize Winner
NASA, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Name Earth and Space Air Prize Winner
- Probing the Plume
Investigating the properties of plasma plumes help researchers determine the efficiency of Hall Effect Thrusters.
- From Quantum Optics to Increased Risk Posture: Student Innovations at NASA
Throughout space, hundreds of satellites are orbiting Earth and other celestial planets, continuously collecting data about the vast universe. Communicating with these satellites is a complex and evol …
- Breaking it Down: NASA Takes a New Approach to Ice Crystal Icing Research
NASA Glenn researchers are going back to basics to probe deeper into the physics of high-altitude ice crystal icing.
- Evolution of an Agency
NACA became NASA in 1958
- Administrator Bridenstine Views Important Glenn Research
NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine got a close-up view of the research being conducted at NASA Glenn during a visit September 18-19.
- NASA Home & City | New Interactive Website Traces Space Back to You
NASA Home & City | New Interactive Website Traces Space Back to You
- Metal with Memory: F-18 Wing Fold
Engineers from NASA’s Glenn Research Center, NASA’s Armstrong Flight Research Center and Boeing have successfully used shape memory alloys (SMA) to move a full-sized wing section of an F/A-18 Hornet. …
- Fun Ways to “Fly” this National Aviation Day
Ever since 1939, August 19 has been celebrated as National Aviation Day, the legacy of a presidential proclamation first made by Franklin D. Roosevelt to celebrate the birth date of civil aviation pio …
- Five Ways NASA’s Internships Rock (et)
Students at NASA have the opportunity to make real contributions to space exploration and flight. This summer NASA’s Glenn Research Center in Cleveland, Ohio welcomed over 200 interns and fellows for …