NASA Aeronautics News
- NASA’s Quiet Supersonic Technology Project Passes Major Milestone
NASA has officially committed to a development timeline that will lead to the first flight of its X-59 Quiet Supersonic Technology (QueSST) aircraft in just three years.
- NASA Updates Media Invitation to Observe Quiet Supersonic Flight Series Operations
NASA has updated the date for the media day event at which journalists are invited to learn about the agency’s Quiet Supersonic Flights 2018 campaign.
- NASA Leads Urban Air Mobility ‘Grand Challenge’ Discussion with Industry
NASA officials welcomed more than 400 participants with a stake in the future of Urban Air Mobility (UAM) to Seattle last week for a two-day gathering in which the agency presented its plans to host a …
- NASA Invites Media to Observe Quiet Supersonic Flight Series Operations
NASA is inviting journalists to learn about the agency’s Quiet Supersonic Flights 2018 campaign during a media day event taking place Friday, Nov. 9, in the Houston area.
- NASA Invites Media to Learn About Urban Air Mobility
NASA is inviting media to attend a two-day Urban Air Mobility Grand Challenge Industry Day beginning at 8 a.m. PDT Thursday, Nov. 1, at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront.
- NASA Drone Traffic Management Researcher Selected for Federal Award
NASA Drone Traffic Management Researcher Selected for Federal Award
- NASA Partners with Industry for 2020 Unmanned Aircraft Demo in Airspace
With a mutual interest in performing routine Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) flights in the National Airspace System (NAS), NASA is collaborating with industry through cooperative agreements that are …
- NASA Brings Latest Aerospace Technologies to AirVenture 2018
Visitors to AirVenture Oshkosh 2018 can get a close look at the latest in NASA aerospace technology during the Experimental Aircraft Association’s annual airshow Monday, July 23, through Sunday, July …
- NASA, French Aerospace Lab to Collaborate on Sonic Boom Prediction Research
NASA and France’s Office National d'Etudes et de Recherches Aerospatiales (ONERA), the French national aerospace research center, signed a research agreement Wednesday that could make supersonic …
- NASA to Hold Teleconference for Media, Industry on Unmanned Aircraft Flight in Public Airspace
NASA will host a teleconference for members of the media and aviation industry at 4 p.m. EDT on Thursday, June 28, to discuss the details and preliminary results of the agency’s first large-scale, rem …