NASA Space Shuttle and International Space Station News
- NASA TV to Air International Space Station Crew Landing
Three residents of the International Space Station, including one NASA astronaut, are scheduled to wrap up their stay aboard the orbital laboratory Wednesday, Dec. 19.
- Media Invited to News Conference, Interviews with Next Space Station Crew
NASA astronauts Nick Hague and Christina Hammock Koch will discuss their upcoming mission to the International Space Station in a news conference at 3 p.m. EST Wednesday, Dec. 12, at NASA’s Johnson Sp …
- Coverage Set for Russian Spacewalk at International Space Station
Two Russian cosmonauts will venture outside the International Space Station at 11 a.m. EST Tuesday, Dec. 11, to conduct a six-hour spacewalk.
- NASA Sends New Research, Hardware to Space Station on SpaceX Mission
Experiments in forest observation, protein crystal growth and in-space fuel transfer demonstration are heading to the International Space Station following the launch Wednesday of SpaceX’s 16th missio …
- Florida Students to Speak with First Cuban-American Astronaut on Space Station
Elementary school students from Florida will talk live this week with the first Cuban-American astronaut to live and work aboard the International Space Station.
- NASA Astronaut Anne McClain and Crewmates Arrive Aboard Space Station
Three crew members are adjusting to life on the International Space Station after a successful launch and docking of their Russian Soyuz MS-11 spacecraft Monday.
- NASA Astronaut Nick Hague Set for New Space Station Mission After Abort
NASA astronaut Nick Hague, who was forced to abort his recent mission to the International Space Station, is scheduled to launch again Feb. 28, 2019, from the Baikonour Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
- NASA TV to Air Next International Space Station Crew Launch, Docking
Three space travelers, including two astronauts on their first flight, are scheduled to launch to the International Space Station on Monday, Dec. 3 for a six-and-a-half month mission.
- NASA Television to Air Launch of Next Space Station Resupply Mission
NASA commercial cargo provider SpaceX is targeting 1:16 p.m. EST Wednesday, Dec. 5, for the launch of its 16th resupply mission to the International Space Station.
- NASA, Northrop Grumman Launch Space Station, National Lab Cargo
Northrop Grumman's Cygnus spacecraft is on its way to the International Space Station with about 7,400 pounds of cargo after launching at 4:01 a.m. EST Saturday from NASA’s Wallops Flight Facilit …